New Class Email Filters
Filters in the class email tool are a powerful way of selecting a subgroup of students as receipients for a message based on student activity in the course. The class email tool has long had the following filters:
- Students who did/did not submit a file to a Drop Box.
- Students who did/did not complete a quiz/exam in the Quiz Generator.
- Students who did/did not attend a LiveTalk or listen to the archive.
- Students who did/did not complete a survey.
To the above list of filters, we recently added two more class email filters in CoursePlus:
- Students who did/did not post in a specific discussion forum category.
- Students who have not signed in to the class website in the past [n] days. This is configurable up to the past 28 days (4 weeks).
We hope that you find these additional filters to be useful, and if you have suggestions on more filters to add to the class email tool, we'd love to hear them!